Checklist for Food Vendors
- Application Form and Contract: http://www.nerudaarts.ca/content/food-vendor-application
Can be submitted online, or printed and delievered to the Neruda office at 141 Whitney Place, Unit 102C, Kitchener N2G 2X8.
- Terms and Conditions: /kultrun/terms-and-conditions-food-vendors
- Health Forms: http://chd.region.waterloo.on.ca/
en/healthyLivingHealthProtection/resources/FoodVendorRequirements.pdf Can be scanned and submitted electronically, or delivered to the Neruda Arts' office at 141 Whitney Place, Unit 102C, Kitchener, N2G 2X8.
- Propane Gas certificate
- All Food trucks must have be ESA or TSSA certified.
- Insurance certificate proof
- Payment of $350 for one day, $500 for two. Payment can be made online through PayPal.
Online applications: Use our new online applications to make the process easy! Fill out the application form, pay through our PayPal store, email your health forms.