All That Worldly Jazz Festival
Time & Location
About the Event
All That Worldly Jazz Festival, Neruda Arts' celebration of world jazz, will bring three magical nights of music to the charming village of St Jacobs, Ontario. Enjoy live music with the flavours of Brazil, Turkey, Africa, Ireland, Latin and Youth jazz; interactive music and dance workshops for children; food, drinks, treats and local vendors. Everyone welcome, from children to grandparents, to gather outdoors in a safe, socially distanced, all-inclusive event.
For your safety ...
- For the safety of festival participants, volunteers and performers the venue is enclosed with fencing and capacity is limited to allow plenty of space for social distancing.
- Covid-19 screening, with contact tracing, is required at the entrance. We ask that you wear a face mask and maintain social distancing when not with your group, and when joining one of the workshops.
For your comfort ...
- We'll have water coolers to dispense drinking water, generously provided by Crystal Clear Water Centres - please bring your own water bottle.
- We will have a small seating area, but we suggest that you bring your own folding chairs or blanket to sit on the grass.
- Bring along a picnic, or order from Those Pizza Guys at the festival. Lotus Cafe & EcoCafe will be there with coffee and sweet treats and there are several wonderful restaurants in the Village, just a short stroll away.
- We have two portable washrooms on site, and the public washroom is located next to Block 3 Brewery (located on our program & map
For your enjoyment ...
There's a workshop each day with limited capacity to allow for safe distancing in the workshop tent. Sign up for one of the workshops - registration is on Eventbrite:
- Circle of Sound Drumming at 4:00 pm on Friday: REGISTER HERE
- Circle of Music at 3:00 pm on Saturday: REGISTER HERE
- Kids Worldwide Disco at 3:00 pm on Sunday: REGISTER HERE
We look forward to seeing you
GATES OPEN: Friday at 3:30 pm; Saturday at 2:30 pm; Sunday at 2:30 pm
All Ages Drumming Workshop with Alison FeuerwerkerChildren's Workshop Tent
Opening CeremoniesMain Stage
A note about Covid-19 Safety
Your safety, and the safety of our artists, volunteers and the community at large is of utmost importance to us. To ensure that we do the very best that we can to keep everyone safe we ask that all attendees:
complete a COVID-19 self assessment no earlier than 24 hours before attending. This can be competed on-line or at the entrance. Any attendee failing to pass the screening test will not be allowed to enter the event premises.
use hand sanitizer and a mask before entering the event space. We will have extra masks and hand sanitizer on hand.
provide your name and contact number for contact tracing purposes
wear a mask and maintain a 2-metre (6 feet) distance from other attendees/workers while purchasing food and/or beverages, socially engaging, attending workshops, travelling between tables/stations/portable toilets, etc.